You can book an appointment independently online upon completion of your Maple account or with the support of a Maple Care Navigator!
Anyone over the age of 18 can create a user account on Maple and access mental health counselling services! Partner Mental Health Visits can include those 14+. If you are interested in connecting with a Maple therapist, we have outlined a step-by-step guide on how to begin!
If you are a new client:
- Register for an account
- Complete all required fields
- Click on “Create Your Account”
- If required, verify your email address and phone number
- Login to your account
- Click on “Get Care”
- Enter a description of the challenges you are experiencing
- The app will match you with the next available provider or you can schedule an appointment with your desired therapist at a time that is convenient for you
- To schedule an appointment with a specific therapist, filter through their Mental Health Providers, and click on the therapist you would like to a scheduled session with